Thursday, November 6, 2014

Back in Town / Ashley and Ryan's Engagement Photos

I am finally back in beautiful South Florida and super excited to be shooting Ashley and Ryan's Wedding tomorrow at the Jupiter Beach Resort. I was home back in June and we had a blast on our E-shoot. I am also looking forward to taking baby photos on Saturday with a past wedding client, Melissa, so stay around for those pics as well.

I will be home for the next month so anyone interested in baby photos, or belly photos, engagement, boudoir and wedding photos be sure to get in contact with me soon. I would love the chance to reconnect with past clients and create new ones as well. Although I live in Ecuador I still come home for weddings, so pass the word around!!

Enjoy theses photos for the Engagement shoot with Ashley and Ryan. These two are sooooooooo in looooove and havin fun.

















 
 





 
 
 

 

 

 

No comments: